- The information available on or through this website or otherwise provided is intended to provide general information to the public.
- All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this website or otherwise provided.
- CDC makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website or otherwise provided, nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights.
- CDC is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. CDC neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- Nothing contained on this website or otherwise provided by CDC is, or shall be relied on as a promise or representation by CDC.
- The contents of this website and any other information provided should not be construed as legal, business or tax advice.
- Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by CDC.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.
The Canterbury Development Corporation (CDC) has been around since 1983, one of the longest serving economic development agencies in New Zealand. It is mandated by Christchurch City Council (CCC) to deliver economic development for the city. We provide business growth services, facilitate sector development projects, support innovation and help business start-ups.
We also develop and monitor the Christchurch Economic Development Strategy (CEDS), implement some CEDS projects and operate a knowledge bank specializing in economics, infrastructure and workforce.