IT Service Jobs in Christchurch
Christchurch has a wide range of organisations specifically focused on supporting and providing services to the wider IT sector, as well as a number who use IT to support the wider business community.
- Assurity provides training and consultation in quality improvement, speed to market (business agility), productivity and staff engagement, as well as outsourced software testing.
- Communicate IT provides public relations and event management services.
- Concentrate provides strategic planning and consultancy services, as well as content creation and delivery.
- Memia works with software firms and information technology (IT) organisations on strategic planning and scaling.
- Effectus provides consulting services to help clients get value from business processes and manage IT changes in their business.
Other specialist companies using IT to support businesses include:
- Aoitec and Brush Technology, which provide outsourcing of product design, development and consultancy services.
- GPC and Assembly Specialists, which provide contract manufacturing.
- Halt & Hass and Specialist Rentals, which provide specialised manufacturing and technical equipment for hire.
There is also a number of specialist IT recruitment firms based in Christchurch, including:
Fostering innovation and collaboration
Christchurch has a well-connected and active IT community. There are regular meet-ups, supportive industry organisations and a dedicated home base for high-tech entrepreneurs in the heart of the city.
Click here to find out more.
Looking for an IT job in Christchurch?
Christchurch IT companies are hiring now. Click here for a list of relevant job sites and recruitment companies.
Roles in this sector include: software developers, software engineers, testers, QA engineer, business analyst (BA), account manager, business development, marketing, scrum master, project manager, technical writer, product manager, help desk operator, solutions architect, team leader, database administrator.