It enables clients to improve control over these complex, and often emotional, human resource processes.
The (Software as a Service SAAS) solutions have been designed and developed by the Pivot team and are continually enhanced based on feedback from its ever increasing client base.
Pivot targets companies with more than 500 employees that are looking to make life easier to retain, manage and grow their employees through higher employee engagement in key processes.
Organisation’s that have implemented Pivot’s remuneration and performance management systems are firms based in Australia and New Zealand with a real commitment to employee engagement and using best practice HR to achieve it.
Pivot’s software solutions are used by over 50 organisations throughout New Zealand and Australia. They are designed to make staff management easier and overall Pivot assists with over 100,000 staff throughout Australasia.
Pivot has 20 employees with the majority of them based in Christchurch, with Sales and CRM teams in Sydney and Auckland.
Research and development
There are four different teams within the company. These teams each focus on a different aspect of the business, with the customer relationships team and support team dealing with customers daily:
- The customer relationship team dedicates time and energy to be proactive with all of Pivot’s customers, ensuring they are equipped and trained to get the most out of the software solution. This team manages project implementation of new clients with the help of a Technical Project lead from within the Projects and Support team.
- The Project and Support team is available via phone and email to answer software questions or provide advice on how to manage a process problem. The team has intimate knowledge of how the software works, as well as practical experience in human resource processes, so their advice often extends beyond support for system queries.
- The Sales team (with representatives in both Sydney and Auckland), ensure the awareness of Pivots products within our target market is high, and seek to continually expand our client base through direct sales and marketing efforts.
- The Development team manage the enhancement of our current products and work to expand our offering with other product ideas which have been fed from existing and potential client feedback.
Roles within the company and company culture
Roles within the company include:
- Business Development Managers
- Client Relationship roles
- Technical support and implementation
The company believes in being skilled, passionate and local and aims to keep work fun.
Pivot was a finalist in the 2010 Canterbury Export Awards and the 2010 Champion Canterbury Awards.
PO Box 20 348
T: +64 3 359 1707 / 0800 216 256