From its manufacturing facilities in Christchurch, FrankPKS New Zealand offers a complete range of strong and durable large-bore polyethylene (PE) pipes and fittings, which are manufactured using a unique extrusion process first developed in Germany in the 1960s. The flexibility of the product and manufacturing process means that clients can choose the nature of the pipe system ensuring that the finished project will meet their expectations in every way.
FrankPKS has been supplying local government, industry and the rural sector for many years providing a range of products that include:
- Waste water systems and manholes
- Storm water systems and culverts
- Storage tanks, containers and reservoirs
- Irrigation systems
- High-density polyethylene fittings and accessories.
- Heating and ventilation
- Chemical handling
In addition to offering fully developed solutions for all the key market segments, FrankPKS offers a range of other services and expertise in:
- Geothermal systems
- Building ventilation
- Heat recovery
FrankPKS is proud to be part of the global Frank family of companies, which has been a respected name in the European market since the early 1960s and is the leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of plastic pipes and components.
Research and development
FrankPKS believes in innovation and flexibility. The company encourages its clients to submit enquiry forms, which enables the team to deliver outstanding quality to its customers every time.
The approach FrankPKS takes to its customers, and therefore its business in general, reflects the very nature of the raw material and manufacturing process that makes its operation possible. This approach is explained in five statements:
- Shape the future – the products produced today shape the future
- Flex your muscle – from flexibility comes strength
- Move with the times – in finding and presenting solutions
- Turn the corner – FrankPKS makes it easy to overcome any obstacle
- Bend the rules – true innovation comes from listening to customers and thinking outside the box, where the best solutions are found
80 Francella Street
P: +64 3 384 6294
F: +64 3 384 6471